Hay Group PayNet, provides instant access to the most reliable and comprehensive reward and benefits information available on the market today.
It includes easy-to-use tools and databases to customise your queries for the specific data you need.
Choose PayNet International for consistent, comparable information across a number of countries. It enables you to:
- Access data from 20,000 organisations and over 15 million individuals in 80 countries
- Consistently compare every compensation and benefits element across countries
- Instantly compare roles across borders
- Quickly understand salary movements and forecasts in each country without the need for time-consuming reconciliations
- Access sector specific salary trends across key industries
Choose PayNet National for in-depth local information on a country specific reward market.
Available, in over 100 countries, it gives you access to data on globally consistent jobs as well as positions specific to your country which are not available in PayNet International.
Like PayNet International it enables you to consistently compare every tangible element of your total reward package for senior managers and employees.
Unrivalled data quality
Hay Group PayNet is based on our unique job mapping methodology – a quick and easy way to measure jobs in order to match them to the market. This means:
- You know you are comparing like with like across job families, organisations, industries and countries, regardless of job title
- Even if the job is unique you can meaningfully compare it to others and to the market.
Hay Group’s global total remuneration methodology also uniquely positions PayNet to give you globally consistent data on all part of your pay package – from base salary to total remuneration and all points in between.
Starting your subscriptionSubmitting your data:
To access Hay Group PayNet you need to submit your own data. Our local account managers will support you through the process.
All the information you give us remains anonymous, so only you will see the values for the benefits for your employees, as well as the market average for particular benefits, roles and grades.Quick start guide:
A PayNet quick start guide will help you to start using the databases straight away.