Reward Pinpoint - Company benefits and reward package evaluation


Ben Frost

    A like-for-like check of competitiveness for every part of your reward package     
Ben Frost
Product manager
Contact me

Take the quiz

Find out the value of your benefits package

Just enter the salary details of one of your employees into our calculator and we'll tell you the likely cost of the associated benefits package. Start the quiz

Factsheet

Reward Pinpoint Factsheet

Reward Pinpoint Factsheet

All the facts on how Reward Pinpoint works, its key features and benefits in one document.  More

Additional Resources

Reward in 2012

Reward in 2012

The Hay Group “Reward in 2012” report helps to understand the challenges facing HR professionals in the UK in 2012. It analyses the responses of organisations and reward professionals to the changing economic outlook and its impact on their HR / reward functions and priorities in 2012. The report analyses information provided by 182 organisations who participated in our online survey (146 from the private sector and 36 from the public and not for profit sectors). Typical respondents included HR and reward professionals from medium to large sized organisations across all major industries, representing over half a million employees. More

Improve the health of your reward benchmarking

Improve the health of your reward benchmarking

With only 52 per cent of companies managing base pay, bonuses and benefits together – what are the risks that the remaining 48 per cent are exposing themselves to? Read our viewpoin to learn about the benefits of benchmarking total remuneration. More