There isn’t much we don’t know about EI, and we’ve been perfecting the way we measure it based on our partnership with EI pioneers Dr. Daniel Goleman and Dr. Richard Boyatzis, coupled with decades of research across hundreds of roles and organizations worldwide.
The ESCI tool
The emotional and social competency inventory (ESCI) is Goleman and Boyatzis' latest researched-based 360º feedback tool. It measures 12 competencies that differentiate outstanding from average performers and it is the most validated behavioral measure of emotional and social intelligence. Because it is behavioral, it enables you to assess, develop and coach your employees and embed this crucial capability throughout your organization. Being a 360º tool, it avoids the distortion of self-assessment questionnaires.
You use the ESCI tool to collect feedback on employees in your organization so that you can help them understand their levels of EI.
We provide you with all the tools you need to be fully self-sufficient, offering you a world-class product at an affordable price-point. Included in this offering:
- Self-service access to our ESCI tool. Our self-service website gives you full control to administer this 360° tool in your organization (registering participants, emailing survey links and reminders, and producing feedback reports). Once participants log in they can nominate people to provide feedback – survey links are automatically emailed to raters. We will provide you with the necessary training to use our self-service website.
- E-learning. This offering includes free access to our fun, interactive e-learning module on emotional intelligence for all participants. The module helps participants understand what EI is about, and why it matters in the workplace.
- Accreditation*. As part of this offering we provide a 2-day accreditation program to enable you (or an appropriate contact) to deliver feedback on the ESCI (accreditation is compulsory). Click here to see training courses near you.
* To attend an accreditation program you must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- licensed psychologist
- graduate training in psychology, social work or a related field
- 3+ years experience in coaching, executive coaching or internal HR.
Attending the program does not imply automatic accreditation; participants must be able to apply the tool in a feedback situation.
Click here to find a training program near you.