Grade a job app
Our Grade a Job mobile app thinks like a line manager – in terms of people, not jobs. So grading can start from a colleague with a similar job or from scratch in a simple step-by-step process. Ben Frost
Recruiting a new team member, changing the scope of a job, planning a new team structure – these can all become time-consuming, drawn-out and frustrating tasks. But they don’t have to be, thanks to Grade a job.
Our Activate Grade a job app makes grading decisions easier and quicker for managers and HR. It enables managers to quickly and easily gauge the level of a job compared to others in their team in line with HR policy and using a process based on Hay Group’s industry standard job evaluation methodology.
What are the benefits?
- Managers can run different scenarios on how to organize their team quickly and easily, this way
- Manager’s can react instantly to issues within their team and make people decisions in the ‘here and now’
- Pre-loaded with the company’s grading structure to support HR policy
- Based on Hay Group’s leading job evaluation methodology.
Watch the demo video
How does it work?
- It takes line managers through a simple step by step process to grade a job based on Hay Group’s industry standard job evaluation methodology
- The app is pre-loaded with a company’s grading structure and the line manager’s team, so resource and allocation decisions remain consistently in line with HR policy
- Managers can quickly and easily view the level of a job compared to others in their team and edit appropriately
- Once they are happy with their grade they can communicate their thoughts with specific HR people from within the app or move straight to the Price a job app