Price a job app
Activating managers with the Price a job app means consistent application of pay policy across your organization. Ben Frost
Budgeting for pay rises, new hires and restructures requires back and forth discussions between managers and HR. Price a job accelerates this decision making.
The app returns job pricings for an employee in a choice of locations, drawing data from Hay Group’s industry leading global pay and benefits database, but is aligned to your company’s own pay policy.
What are the benefits?
- Managers can make fully informed decisions about where people and jobs are best placed.
- They can react instantly to changes within their team.
- Pre-loaded with your grading structure to support HR policy.
- Ensures consistent application of pay policy across your organization.
- HR remains in control of the type and data visible to managers.
- Based on Hay Group’s industry leading pay and benefits database
Watch the demo video
How does it work?
- The app instantly returns job pricings for new or existing roles in selected locations. Line managers can quickly compare salary differences across different markets
- The app is pre-loaded with company salary bands, staff lists, grades and locations as well as having direct access to Hay Group’s industry leading pay and benefits database
- HR remain in control of the type and range of data visible to the line manager, and with whom that information may be shared