Journey engages your graduates in a series of ‘on-the-job’ exercises to learn the social and emotional skills they need to excel at work. Navid Bazari
If you believe that having a workforce with strong emotional and social skills will make your organization more successful then Journey is for you.
It’s an innovative, user friendly mobile app that helps your new graduate hires learn the soft skills they need to excel at work.
Journey engages users in a series of on-the-job tasks, designed to develop five core emotional and social competencies: self-awareness, self-control, self-motivation, empathy for others
and social skills.
The app is based on 60 years of Hay Group know-how on how to assess and develop the competencies. And we’ve used the latest gamification techniques to create an enjoyable and inspiring learning experience.
What are the benefits?
- Your whole graduate intake learn the skills needed to perform well in their job.
- Your managers need to spend less time coaching young hires and the coaching conversations they do have will be more effective.
- You position yourself as an employer that believes in developing your people, helping you retain your current graduates and building your employer brand for your
next recruitment cycle.
Watch our Journey video
How does it work?
- Travelling through an animated landscape, the app takes your new graduate hires through a series of on-the-job exercises, designed to develop their emotional and social skills.
- It takes them on a journey of self-discovery: They start stranded on a desert island and must tackle a series of practical exercises and assignments designed to build five core competencies, including self-awareness, self-control, self-motivation, empathy, teamwork and influencing skills.
- This ‘Journey’ takes place over four to six months as your graduates work their way back
to the ‘city’.
- Journey uses gamification techniques to keep your users engaged and committed
to the program.
- Managers can monitor the progress of their employees and provide supplementary
advice and support.